District 152 Technology Department
Harvey School District Staff believes technology is an integral part of the educational process. Technology is a tool that will help Learners achieve the skills and knowledge necessary to lead them into the 21st century.
Technology Goals and Objectives
- Computer Labs with Internet access in every school
- A computer in every classroom
- Provide updated internet access
- Continuous training for all staff
- Provide new and innovative Software
- Create and share technology enhanced projects
- Enhance and improve students’ knowledge of technology.
- Teach internet and computer safety to all K-8 students.
- Maintain and update technology enhanced classrooms.
- Enhance resources (eBooks, audiobooks, etc.) to support and improve achievement of all learners.
For more information, you may e-mail any of the following: