A Message from the Administration and Staff,
We would like to take this opportunity to welcome you back to what we believe will be an exciting 2022-2023 School Year. We have very high expectations for each of our students and we are poised to implement strategies that will ensure that they are successful.
While we recognize that a number of students are strained socially and emotionally, we will continue to reinforce academic excellence and provide additional support in the areas of Social and Emotional Learning (SEL)
Further, as our students acclimate back to full-time in-school learning, we will implement our Positive Behaviors Intervention Strategies (PBIS) to reward and incentivize our students to maintain positive behaviors to create a school climate conducive to learning.
Parents, you can reinforce our expectations at home by doing the following:
1) Ensure students attend school daily and arrive on time and in the proper uniform
2) Ensure students complete all homework assignments each night in an area free of distraction
3) Review the Monthly calendar of events to take advantage of opportunities provided by the school
4) Ensure your child advocates for themselves by communicating to their teachers if he/she needs additional support in any area or subject
5) Know what is expected of your child to succeed in school by maintaining communication with teachers
Finally, we look forward to our partnership in learning as we continue to move Brooks Middle School to new levels of learning and excellence. Be on the lookout for periodic communications from Brooks School inviting you to the many events we will be hosting during the 2022-2023 School Year.
If you have further questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to your son or daughters’ teachers and/or contact our main office at 708/333-6390.
Administration and Staff