Empowering students to fulfill their roles as responsible citizens in a Global Society.
The District will provide students with an enriched and integrated curriculum with instructional experiences to promote 21st Century Skills that include inquiry, skillful decision making, effective communication, multicultural appreciation, academic success, and the joy of learning.
1. All persons and activities in the school district support the teaching and learning process.
2. The District will provide the student with a quality education.
3. Every child can learn and be successful.
4. Education must advance the dignity, self-esteem, growth, and integrity of all individuals.
5. Education is the shared responsibility of the student, home, school, and community.
6. High expectations and hard work are essential to high performance.
7. It is important to establish and attain measurable goals and objectives.
8. There is power in the integrated approach to teaching and learning.
9. Shared decision-making is valuable.
10. Students will be provided personalized quality education in a safe and caring environment.
Harvey Public Schools District 152 Strategic Plan 2020 - 2025