McKinney-Vento Services for Homeless

McKinney-Vento Act Know the Facts

McKinney-Vento Services for Homeless - HSD POLICY 6:140

If you have questions, please contact the McKinney-Vento Office at (708) 333-0300, Barbara Gatlin Ext. 116 or Jacqueline Settles-Pilot Ext. 117.

McKinney-Vento Fact Sheet - ENGLISH

McKinney-Vento Fact Sheet - SPANISH

The following links will direct you to external websites for further information.

ISBE Homeless Education -

The National Center for Homeless Education -

National Law Center on Homelessness & Poverty -